Industrial / Logistics
Optimising the efficiency of traffic flows is critical to logistics service providers. Whether the requirement is a regional hub or a local warehouse for city centre deliveries, our specialised logistics staff have the market knowledge to give expert advice to property users and investors alike.
Our added value
Operational Logistics Expertise: Our team understand your needs, from operating licences, transport services, road charging, rail / road / water multi modality through to building technical standards.
A European Overview: our European Logistics Group works with market leaders providing a unique, international service to occupiers, developers and investors.
We understand international and local issues: whether you require a European logistics hub or a regional warehouse.
The ability to support and guide our clients in managing their properties: Our Property Management staff provide comprehensive Property Management services for investors, owners and occupiers.
- Location finding / production and logistics premises
- Finding occupiers (letting & sales) / commercialisation of vacant premises
- Assembling turnkey packages
- Investment (purchase / sale)
- Valuation of logistics properties / production and light industrial premises
- Design and asset management of funds investing in logistics / production properties
BNP Paribas European Logistics team offers:
- 16 member countries
- 100 industrial and logistics consultants across Europe, 52 in the USA, 4 in Russia and Ukraine
- 7 research analysts dedicated to European logistics
- 290 lettings deals in 2012
- 1 400 000 sqm of logistics and industrial space transacted in 2012