Industrial & Logistics Agency
Industrial & Logistics agency support to negotiate the best deal for your business in Belgium
BNP Paribas Real Estate is active on the Belgian industrial and Logistics market with a detailed knowledge and understanding of the sector that allows it to provide occupiers, developers and investors with comprehensive and precise market intelligence.
Benefit from efficient industrial and logistic premises
The industrial and logistics market is like no other and in the age of “just-in-time delivery”, the correct location in the European freight corridor and suitable premises are vital to the business plans of occupiers, property developers and investors.
- Find an appropriate distribution site, prime industrial or grade A warehouse in a context of scarcity and lack of adequate supply
- Locate vacant industrial and distribution buildings suitable for redevelopment
- Redesign or build your own bespoke warehouse/industrial premise
- Share your warehouse with a business partner
- Optimise operational efficiency of your premises and control over energy costs and carbon reduction
- Adapt to new distribution and warehousing trends : e-business, supply chain, XXL platforms, automation, shared facilities
- Diversify your portfolio by investing in other asset classes, benefit from higher yields
Setting the standard in industrial and logistics property advice
Whether you are a manufacturer, a logistics business, a property company or investor, BNP Paribas Real Estate’s team of industrial property experts can help you and your business to develop a successful real estate strategy. Our services include:
- Our teams help you define a strategic location for your industrial /logistics premises close to your clients/suppliers, multi-modal links, road, rail or airport connected buildings
- We offer you a selection of opportunities: existing, refurbished, new build or turnkey industrial/logistic future premises
- We provide professional advice about your logistic schemes development, levels and access, energy costs reduction and green premises, shared space for multiple partners (potential for subdivision, split yards and pose issues relating to vehicles access )
- We conduct negotiations or provide support for negotiations with the occupier/buyer/seller
The benefits to you
Market expertise to support your business objectives
- A dedicated European Logistic Group and teams to serve your needs
- Local specialists for leasing/letting and buying/selling warehouse & logistics properties
- Market intelligence: our Research teams provide you specialized Logistics reports.
- Greater market transparency based on the comprehensive know-how of our industrial services team