Optimising the efficiency of your property
Whether you have a network of leased properties or you are planning a new headquarters building or an asset disposal, whatever your business situation your property strategy needs to be adapted for your business needs. BNP Paribas Real Estate is known for its understanding of corporate occupiers which means we can see things from your perspective, enabling us to build the right strategy for you.
Our added value
- Understanding of occupier issues: we build long-standing occupier relationships ensuring that we have an innate understanding of your business and its strategic issues, and can tailor the right strategy for you
- Expertise across property sectors: whether your requirements are in retail, industrial and logistics, hotels or offices, public or private sector, our experts in these fields can help you make the right property decisions
- Track record in cost management and rationalisation: we have a strong track record in reducing costs for our occupier clients. We can help you rationalise your property holdings to assist your business efficiency
- Rent and property value benchmarking capabilities: Our knowledge of transactions and market prices enables us to identify opportunities for you to make savings.
- Combining a strategic, financial and operational approach: our experts are able to use this approach to draw up tailored recommendations to support your decisions
- Serving all types of client, from SMEs to major groups: regardless of your size, existing locations and business sector, our experts can advise and guide you in your property requirements
- Local knowledge on a global scale: wherever your operations are based, our experts are on the ground providing local and international solutions
- Corporate Services, bespoke services for major clients: we can provide you with a dedicated account manager who will work closely with you to build a long term relationship, develop a comprehensive strategy, provide tailored solutions and coordinate our experts and services.