What is the future for offices post-covid?
Over the past two years, the real estate sector has faced unprecedented challenges. Remote working rolled out on a large scale, forcing employees and companies to adapt and demonstrate their resilience. As we return to the office across Europe, now is the time to ask whether the traditional office model is relevant and to learn about what is to come in the sector.
With this post-covid office real estate report, you will discover:
- European workers' new attitudes towards the office;
- What the office of the future will look like;
- How our workspaces will be reinvented.
Anticipate your future office real estate needs!
While remote working is now an integral part of companies’ strategies, office real estate is not out of the equation and it still has good days ahead.
Points to remember:
- 12% of employees worked from home in 2020 in Europe, compared to 5.4% in 2019
- Volume marketed in Q4 2021 grew in many markets (from +27% to +46% depending on the country)
- Recruitment is expected to increase by 11% in the coming years, making offices essential for accommodating this additional workforce.