What cookies are
Types of Cookies used on this Website
- Cookies intended to collect Website statistics: in order to customise our Website to the requirements of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of the visitors on the Website and how often visitors return. These cookies enable traffic analysis statistics to be compiled. From this analysis, the contents of the Website can be developed and improved to enhance user experience.
- Cookies enabling storage of:
- your user preferences, the display settings and players that you use. These Cookies facilitate your browsing during the session on our Website and enhance your user experience.
- information you have entered into particular forms on our Website.
- Cookies intended to secure your connection: These Cookies are used on our secure Websites where you must log-on with personal access details before accessing the Website. These cookies may be used in a variety of ways. The two key ways are:
- when you open a secure session to access the Website and remain logged in for some time without activity, this type of cookie enables a message to be displayed on your computer inviting you to close your session and/or the cookie will automatically log you out of the Website if there is inactivity for a set period of time.
- when you open a secure session to access the Website, a unique token is stored on your computer by way of a cookie which allows BNP Paribas Real Estate to identify you.
All Cookies types used on this Website are anonymous, sessional and will be deleted from your computer once you log out of the Website.
How you can manage or block cookies
See our legal information to learn more about how BNP Paribas Real Estate protects your privacy when using our website.