07 February 2017
BNPPRE APPOINTED BY DEKA IMMOBILIEN TO MANAGE 7 ASSETS
BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE BELGIUM HAS BEEN APPOINTED BY DEKA IMMOBILIEN GmbH TO MANAGE 7 ASSETS LOCATED IN BELGIUM
BNP Paribas Real Estate BELGIUM has been appointed by Deka Immobilien GmbH to manage 7 assets located in Belgium
As from 1st January 2017, BNP Paribas Real Estate Belgium have been mandated by Deka Immobilien GmbH as property manager for 7 of its assets. This portfolio, composed of 6 office buildings and 1 hotel, represents a total surface area of 95,236 sq.m in and around Brussels.
- “Eurostation/Blerot”, located at Place Victor Horta, 1060 Brussels
- “Schuman 6”, located Rond-Point Schuman 6, 1040 Brussels
- “Astronomie”, located at Avenue de l’Astronomie 23-27, 1210 Brussels
- “Square de Meeus”, located Square de Meeus 35, 1000 Brussels
- “Arts 3-4-5”, located at Avenue des Arts 3-4-5, 1210 Brussels
- “Waterloo Office Park E-F”, located Drève Richelle 161, 1410 Waterloo
- “Jolly Hotel”, located at Rue Bodenbroek 2-4, 1000 Brussels
Frédéric Van de Putte, CEO BNP Paribas Real Estate BeLux, says “We are honored to obtain this new mission from one of the most important investors active in the international and Belgium real estate sector.”
In Belgium, BNP Paribas Real Estate is the market leader in property management with a portfolio of over 2,4 million sq.m of assets (office, industrial, logistics, retail, and hotel). On a European level, BNP Paribas Real Estate manages more than 36.3 million of sq.m.
- 22.02.2018 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE ANNUAL FIGURES 2017 ...
- 15.03.2018 | MIPIM 2018: EUROPEAN OFFICE MARKET REPORT ...